If you are a copyright owner or authorized agent of a copyright owner and wish to report a copyright infringement, we require you to send us a proper notification. All notices should act in accordance with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You are required to provide the following information:
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing including the URL of the link shown on the relevant website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your contact information, including an e-mail address, an address, and, if available, telephone number.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Certify that the information that you have provided GTriddim.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that she/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
6. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
To send a notification, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org ,You must include the information above, or it may be ignored. Please allow 1-4 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.